Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hula Ring

Recently I took up a new hobby - ' Hula-ing' . Surprisingly, I was able to hula -hula the ring right from the beginning . Perhaps I am talented. ( Ha ! Ha ! ) Just a swing of my body , the ring ' obediently ' tuned in to my body movement. My other -half was amused to see my marvelous performance. So effortless ! Not bad, I have an admirer. !

After that, he also wanted to give it a try. However, after making several attempts ,the 'disobedient ' ring just simply dropped on the floor. The ring couldn't hold even a second round his waist. . Finally, he poked fun at himself , saying that his body shape lah , not suitable for this type of sports. ( Perhaps so ? )

Frankly speaking, I enjoyed to be envied. I continued my hulaing , after he went jogging , instead. Oh! Hula Ring , I Love You !

3 comments:

  1. haha mum, he was your no.1 fan since 20++ years ago. Now he has an extra reason to admire you MORE!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi teacher~^^
    you play hula??
    i don't know how to play a hula~=3=
    you say replay what comment can improve my english?


    bY.Joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. see..good to go mukah often. new thing from mukah.

    ReplyDelete