Saturday, November 14, 2009

Precious Daily Dinner Time

I am still having my vacation in my beloved hometown -Mukah. Never got fed up with my stay here. can't recall my numerous and countless trips here.I especially love the dinner time here. actually look forward to it everyday. After a day's hard work, everyone has a family reunion dinner. say good bye to the TV. set .sits round the dinner table Everyone talks freely and shares their opinion and experience of the day or anything under the sun. Jokes, recounts, grievances, joy , opinion etc.....


Wau! it's a beautiful scene indeed!. I am very touched by this To me, this is one good way to build a close-knit family ; a good way to cherish family relationship ; to foster stronger bond in the family.It's not a HOUSE but a HOME. Home Sweet Home !


I , for sure will try to suggest bringing this practice to my two grown-up sons' families. Who by the way , are, the newly-weds .Hoping that they will treasure the time when they are with the family members , especially so when they have their children of their own. They will also look forward to the precious dinner time everyday. This is something invaluable . Life then will be more meaningful .

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have dinner or even other activities together. More close feel.

    ReplyDelete